Busy? Then be cool. I know it’s hard to read all the reviews at this time. To save you time and money, I personally recommend you X XBEN Climbing Harness (check price on Amazon) as the best.
Tree climbing harness is a must need material for every arborist or climber. It saves your chest from outer pressure and other untoward accidents.
As climbers depend mostly on this harness, it should be of great quality and causes no damage at all. But finding the right one could be challenging as there are lots of factors and brands to consider.
With that said, we researched and finally found 5 of the best harness and 2 of the best saddle for every professional climber.
To help you decide better, we included an in-depth buying guide with most of the needed factors. So be sure check that out before buying.
So, let’s begin!
- 1 Compare Our Top 3 Choices For The Best Tree Climbing Harness Or Saddle
- 2 Top 5 Best Tree Climbing Harness Reviews
- 3 1. YXGOOD Treestand Harness-Get the Safety Belt and stay relax while working!
- 4 2. YaeCCC Climbing Harness Belt– Best for fire rescue and tree-related jobs!
- 5 3. X XBEN Climbing Harness– Professional Pick for Rock Climbing and Tree Climbing! Best Arborist Harness
- 6 4. Kissloves Climbing Harness– Get the Safety Manager with no harassment!
- 7 5. Oumers Climbing Harness– Wider waist belts make it more comfortable!
- 8 Best Tree Climbing Saddle
- 9 6. Weaver Leather WLC– Featuring Angle Side D rings to ensure your comfort!
- 10 7. Weaver Leather WLC 500– Ensuring the durability with high-end quality!
- 11 Buying Guide For Tree Climbing Harness or Saddle
- 12 Final Thoughts
Compare Our Top 3 Choices For The Best Tree Climbing Harness Or Saddle
- Breathable foam
- Quality waist and leg straps
- User-friendly and multi-purpose design
- High-end frame construction
- Easy set-up
- Stable and safe connection
- Angled D rings
- First aid kit facility
- Made with 100% nylon
Top 5 Best Tree Climbing Harness Reviews
So, here is the list of best tree climbing harness. Don’t skip any as you’re sure to find the perfect one for you!
1. YXGOOD Treestand Harness-Get the Safety Belt and stay relax while working!
YXGOOD treestand harness becomes popular for its versatile working capability. These picks usually use for gardening art, tree servicing works, or fire-fighting needs.
This half-body harness will cover your waist and legs safely. The waist strap limited to 85 o 120 cm that means anyone can comfortably wear it for their safety issues. Along with it, the leg strap is 60-75 cm, indicates the user comfort.
These straps made with breathable foam that lets them taking breath quickly, that’s because climbers or arborist feels utmost ease while working.
The weight-bearing capacity is 330 pounds, an average limit that allows most of the arborist. Oh, the attached rings make the tools bearing easy as you can bear up to 5 handy tools you need when working.
You can use this harness for various work purposes including construction, camping, and so on.
- User-friendly design.
- Multi-purpose uses.
- Quality waist and leg straps.
- Breathable foam that allows taking oxygen.
- Extra rings that help climbers bearing their needs.
- Affordable prices that anyone can easily consider.
YaeCCC knows well safety is all that finds every professional. That’s why their design and dimensions all are mainly for ensuring arborist or climber safety. This harness belt is specializing in fire rescue works. Besides, it’s a better alternative for tree climbing or related task.
This full-body harness comes with 3 in 1 safety, for instance, the shoulder straps, waist, and leg straps. These straps proudly made with aluminum and polyester.
YaeCCC focuses user comfort most that is why beginners to professional all guys recommend this harness.
- Best for recreational purposes.
- Fire rescuing capability hits it to the top.
- Comfortable pads.
- Made with 100% polyester and aluminum.
- Reasonable prices with various packages.
3. X XBEN Climbing Harness– Professional Pick for Rock Climbing and Tree Climbing! Best Arborist Harness
This CE certified climbing harness suit with all types of professionals including the tree climbers, rock climbers, engineers, and so on.
This harness made with stronger materials that keep it durable and long-lasting. The comfort level is higher than usual. By the way, do you know the raw materials of the harness?
It’s the polyester, nylon webbing, EVA foam, to make sure your safety and comfort zone. Oh, there’s magical tension transforming ability that feels you are sitting nothing else.
The sphere of using this harness is wide ranges. From tree climbing to roofing, it’s the comparatively best choice.
This half-body quality harness can bear up to 300kg; I think it’s more than enough but secure to use.
- High-end frame construction.
- Easier set-up.
- Stable connection with utmost safety.
- Long time relaxed journey.
- Solve the bunches of the puzzle with this one solution.
- Ensuring built-in quality with CE certification.
4. Kissloves Climbing Harness– Get the Safety Manager with no harassment!
Kiss loves with a double module to make your choice broad. It’s available for the full and half body both. The primary purpose is to secure you and make your journey safe.
These lovely brands concentrate on making a high-end harness with quality raw materials. Nylon webbing and other strong materials make the harness long-lasting. The breathable mesh increases user comfort 3x more than the usual.
Because climbers can spend more extended periods wearing this harness with no bitterness, the waist, and leg loops size is ideal that fits well to anyone from fatty to slim!
There is a pair of back buckles that set the waist confidently to move next. The surprising matter is that you can use it for various purposes depending on your demands. That’s why it saves your lot of bucks and provides multiple services.
- CE certified & quality tested harness
- Versatile colors option available
- Durable and long-lasting harness.
- Well-suited for multi-type of jobs
- Strongest buckles including front and back both.
5. Oumers Climbing Harness– Wider waist belts make it more comfortable!
This black color red border harness comes with a full waist belt as well as the leg loops. That’s why anyone can easily pick this one without confusion.
Oumers always prior diversity of their every product. For instance, this harness is extra full, constructed with pressure transforming capability, attached extra back buckles to secure your journey, and so on.
These mesmerizing factors have already made a core place on thousands of hearts. This excellent harness is giving you the frame construction guarantee.
The waist size is 30” to 59,” and the leg loops is 17” to 31”, that means all of your family members can easily use this harness.
- Fire rescue capability
- All the connections are solidly built
- Well-suited for adult as well as the teenagers
- Comparatively less price
- Quality certified harness
Best Tree Climbing Saddle
So you already come up with 5 best tree climbing harness. But since we want to make you happy, we’ve also listed 2 of the best saddle in 2021. Don’t worry, we did our research well.
6. Weaver Leather WLC– Featuring Angle Side D rings to ensure your comfort!
Weaver Leather, the reputed brand, is featuring this saddle with many variations. It comes with double-sided rings that reach comfort on an advanced level.
Weaver leather focuses the climber safety most. That’s because they attached a rubber made a back belt to give firm support.
The leg straps made with 100% nylon that proved its durability and long-lasting. Moreover, there are first aid kit sections where you can take with you the emergency kits.
This well-made saddle offering a couple of colors, one is brown, and another is red. So, what’s more, you need from a saddle brand in this budget? Hopefully, it’s enough for you and your family to go out.
- Angled D rings
- First aid kit facility
- Versatile color
- Secure to use as it cares most.
- Made with 100% Nylon.
- Perfect sizing for multiple audiences.
7. Weaver Leather WLC 500– Ensuring the durability with high-end quality!
You have already known how reputed the brand Weaver leather is. However, this WLC 500, a great saddle with some exclusive features.
Moreover, this saddle comes with 4 sizing options, that means you have a wide range of opportunity. Double dee rings make comfortable to access. It keeps your waist safe and as secure as possible.
The extra 6” backside waist provides back support genuinely. The leg straps are adjustable depending on your demands. It would be a perfect choice for you and your team.
- Works well for spiking
- Safe and comfortable
- Built with strong materials
- Long-lasting saddle
- Provides cushioning facility
Related: Top 7 Tree Climbing Rope
Buying Guide For Tree Climbing Harness or Saddle
We give utmost priority to your every single buck. But to be honest, still, there are lots of people who lost their dollars choosing the lowest product or for their low-knowledge.
Finding the tree climbing harness doesn’t need any Einstein theory; instead, it’s a game of few essential factors. Let’s play!
This is the first toots to check the quality harness. Carefully check all the built-in materials. You should give priority only nylon, polyester, or aluminum included the harness. That would be ideal.
Very few brands offer breathable foam using on leg straps. The term breathable indicates that these pads allow your skin to take enough breath as usual.
Waist belt, the most important part of every harness that saves someone’s waist or more deeply your life.
So before finalizing a harness it’s mandatory to be ensured about its quality and benefits. By the way, a quality waist belt can make your journey tasty.
It’s another important factor to judge. I saw lots of examples that made the same mistake by choosing the wrong sizes.
The size of the harness varies brand to brand and product to product. First, you know the exact size you are looking for, then pick the matched harness undoubtedly.
In some rare cases, some of us don’t think about audiences instead of buying randomly. Unfortunately, sufferings start when that doesn’t suit him well.
In the harness market, all ages of harness available form teenagers to old. So when buying a harness, it’s your responsibility to choose the audience correctly.
It’s last but not least. However, the purpose is another essential factor to consider. Some buy harness aiming engineering work, some for rock climbing, or some buy for tree climbing.
To make it clear, the purpose is different based on demand. That’s why you should be ever careful choosing your expected purpose harness to get the maximum output possible.
After a long journey, you reached the climax with a list of best tree climbing harnesses and saddles in 2020. As well as you read the buying guide also. Hopefully, you are now enough to find the desired harness and saddle.
After your consideration, you can keep X XBEN Climbing Harness on your sense to buy, as I recommended it from my own experiences.
By the way, happy climbing!